eBay Sales

$5572 as of September 26, 2010

Friday, March 11, 2011

Not Sure What to Say...

... but here I go anyway!!

It's been months.  MONTHS.  My last post was right after my birthday.

Well, the eBay business is dead.  I killed it.  I want to keep blogging about what's on my mind nowadays but:

a) Those of you who came for the shoes would probably not enjoy that and
b) A lot of people I know personally read my blog and I don't really feel like hanging my dirty laundry out to dry, unless I can find a way to do it anonymously

I'm not doing a ton of shopping lately, except for houses.  My husband and I decided we'd like to stay in this area for a while, and it doesn't make much sense to keep throwing money down the drain with a rental.  Unfortunately I don't get coupons in the mail for house discounts, but I'm sure there's some sort of method to this as well!

In other news, my husband quit his job and is taking care of our son full time for now.  My job has gotten significantly more demanding, but I really enjoy my coworkers, so that more than make up for the stress.  I've got travel scheduled pretty much every month between now and the summer - anything and everything from Cleveland to Caracas to Boston to London.  Needless to say some of those places feel a little more appealing to me than others. :)

I'd love to hear from you guys.  Drop me a note, would you?  I'm not sure if I'll be back, at least in this blog's current incarnation, but I'll keep the site open in case some of you want to get in touch with me.

Take care, guys.  I really enjoyed this.

1 comment:

Speaker in Heels said...

I'm late to the party - I wish I had found you before you ended your blog and before you stopped selling shoes!! I'm Ellen - I own http://www.IfTheShoeDoesntFit.com the auction site for shoe lovers. I looked for an email and couldn't find one, so I figured you'd get the comment by email :-) If you ever want to sell again or need a shoe fix - stop by - we have a 4 month free trial - and I'd love to have you do a guest post on the blog! Hope to chat! Ellen@IfTheShoeDoesntFit.com